– Friday 15:00: leave Padova (before the social activity)
– Friday dinner and night: Hotel Dolomiti, San Vito di Cadore.
Prices: 53€ pp/night in twin/triple room. 63€ pp/night in single room. The price includes a 3 course evening meal (water and wine included, veg options available).To book send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org making it clear that you are part of Professor Costa’s group. No need to pay now or to provide credit card details.
– Saturday: Forcella Giau-Mondeval hiking route route
– Saturday night: back to Padova (book your own accommodation)
– Winter hiking boots (broken in, or bring blister plasters!) suitable to wear with snow shoes
– Snowshoes and hiking poles might be required (weather dependant) and will be rented and collected by Rudi
– Hiking trousers, fleece/warm jumper, winter jacket, windstopper
– Backpack for spare layers and snacks
– The Saturday hike is by no means part of the CINCHRON meeting itself. It is entirely your decision to join this activity, and all costs and responsibilities will be your own.
– Costs are only estimates and will depend on numbers
– The Saturday night will not be organised by us because everyone will have different needs and priorities. If you are staying in Padova, you will have to contact the hotel of your choice.
– The hike will require a minimal level of fitness. previous experience with snowshoes is not mandatory, but recommended. We will be walking in a group and we will not leave anyone behind, but be considerate and use your best judgement.